Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday the 13th Scrap Tut


Supplies used:
Summer Camp tube by Scott Blair. Get it at PTE.

Bloody Zombie Mary kit by Witchy's Heart. You can get it at Scrap-U-Nique.

Sign and lake element are made by Breeze. You can get them Here.

Cabin and Crystal lake sign made by me and you can download them HERE

Font Used:
Friday 13 (You can find this at dafont)

Ok Let's get started.

Open a new canvas 800 by 800.

Selections, Select all. C/P Paper 15 into selection. Deselect.

C/P Lake. Position in right hand corner. Because of the background I chose I used my eraser tool to remove a few of the ripples at the top.

C/P Gate #1. Resize by 50% or use your deform tool and position over the bushes  on the left side of the background. I used my eraser tool to make it look like the gate was behind the bushes.

C/P sign by Breeze. Resize by 50% 2 times. Position over the gate so it looks like it is the camp entrance. Again I used the eraser tool at the bottom of the sign so the bushes look like they are in front of it.

I added Camp Blood to the sign with my Friday 13 font. Dropshadow.

C/P Cabin. Move to the left side of you canvas somewhere near the middle. I used my deform tool to make the cabin look slightly thinner.

C/P Crystal lake sign so it looks like it is hanging on the cabin. Dropshadow.

C/P Ivy tube on cabin. Resize by 50% 2 Times. I duplicated this a few time and used my deform tool to position it to make it look like it was growing on the cabin.

C/P Bloody Handprint. Resize by 10%. Change layer properties to Overlay.

C/P Tree 2. Resize by 50%. Position this BEHIND your cabin.

C/P Moon resize by 50% then 75%. Position in top right of your tag.

C/P fog 2. Position on top left corner of your tag. Duplicate and mirror. Move down to the bottom right of tag...This should be ABOVE your element layers. Changer opacity to 52.

C/P Dead bush. Resize by 50% 2 times. I duplicated 3 time for a total of 4 and positioned across the bottom right of my tag.

C/P  Toxic drum #2. Mirror. I adjusted the hue and saturation both to 0. Position on bottom left corner of tag.

C/P bloody skull. Resize by 10%. Adjust hue and saturation both to 0. Position skull on top of tallest drum. Duplicate, Mirror. Position on the drum laying on it's side.

C/P Machete. Resize by 30%. I used my deform tool to make it lay more on it's side.

C/P Bloody Chainsaw. Resize by 30% and position over the machete. I Moved both the machete and chainsaw under the barrel layer.

C/P Tube of choice. Dropshadow.

Add copyright and watermark.

Add font. I changed the layer properties on my font to Darken. Dropshadow.

That's it. I would love to see your results!


No comments:

Post a Comment