Friday, October 21, 2011

Key to My heart Minitut (Sky, AOG)


Supplies used:
Bridgitt tube By Sky's Scraps from SATC

Scrapkit by Wicked Princess available only at The Art Of Giving. All items for sale on this site are for charity!!

Font:
Aquarelle

Filters:
Eyecandy 4000 (Gradient Glow)
Xero porcelain


Items Used:
Paper 15 (Manual color correction)
Lace Frame (Opacity 62)
Circled Ot Frame
Bling Circle Frame
Rose petals (Duplicate I used manual color correction)
Romantic Candles 
Rose Note
Fan
Butterfly Trail (Manual Color Correction)

I also used Inner bevel, Drop shadow, and Gradient Glow on my text. If you wanna know my settings just check a previous tut as I don't change them much.

Hope ya like it!!








1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! so awesome! you gave justice to Brigitte Bardot :) xxx

    ReplyDelete