Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Page In Paradise PTU Scrapkit

My New scrapkit is now available at AIL.
The kit was designed to match this tube from my wonderful friend and artist Mr. Michael Miles. You can find his art on Facebook HERE. Or you can check out his ArtWanted page HERE. Thank you my friend for the inspiration :)
You can purchase this tube at AIL.

This kit would go well with any tropical themed tube so let's bust on some bikini babes and mermaids and see what you can do. I would love to see what you make and will post it on my blog if you send it to me at tragedy6996@hotmail.com :)

And here are a few wonderful works of art made from the kit by my amazing friend Magik. You can visit her at her blog Manipulated By Magik.


This tut is HERE


And you can see what she used for this tag HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment