Monday, May 14, 2012

Death Of A Rose Scrapkit Results

All these tags where made with my Scrap Kit called Death Of A Rose. You can buy this kit exclusively at ART. It was designed based on a beautiful piece of art and a story by my wonderful friend Ralf. Thank you so much for the inspiration my friend! 
This tag is by Jane Marie. The tut is called Gone. You can find it on her blog Tarnished Halo Designs.

Next up is a kick ass taggie from my girl Sonya. The tut is called Death Of A Rose and you can find it on her blog Devious Desires.

This stunner was made by the amazing Abstract. The tut is called Dark Rose. Check it out on her blog Tutorials By Abstract


And last but certainly not is is from my sis Magik. She has done this wicked cool taggie called Twin Pain. Show her some love on her blog Manipulated By Magik.
Thanks so much to all these amazing ladies for using my kit. Without you all I might be lost :)

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, Sis.
    Love ya & if you get lost, I'll be lost with ya. ;)
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete