Thursday, June 14, 2012

New FTU kit: Hold On To Hope (Bone Cancer Awareness)

As some of you know my Grandmother was recently diagnosed with Bone Cancer. Things where looking good at first. I mean she has battled 2 other cancers and been ok. The Radiation got the tumor this time but she is just to weak to go through the Chemo. About a week ago I was told she was put on hospice. I am currently trying to get everything situated so that I can go live there for the time she has. I am so close to her. I spent every weekend and summer with her as a child. This kit is for her as well as other struggling not only with Bone Cancer but Cancer in general. The White & Gold colors in the kit represent Bone Cancer Specifically while the Lavender is for General Cancer Awareness.

I love you so very much GGW!

There are 2 places you can get this kit.
You can find it in the Freebies Section or My Digital Designer section at Artistic Reality Talent.
Or you can just download it from HERE


Me & My Grandma Addie Lee Sullivan:

With this kit in particular I would love to see what you do with it. You can always email me at tragedy6996@hotmail.com. Comments are greatly appreciated as well!



13 comments:

  1. Thank you Chris for sharigng this beautiful kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the beautiful kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the gorgeous kit! And ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Hun This Look Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for such a caring kit, and one that touch's so many ppl..
    You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This kit is great!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou so much for this gorgeous kit, sending the very best wishes to you & your Grandma ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome kit thankyou for sharing.katy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your beautiful kit, especially at this hard time in your life...sending out prayers, my friend...hugs xx

    ReplyDelete