Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Very Special kit results from my Hold On To Hope kit...

So today my sister Magik did this amazing tutorial for me. (You can find the tut HERE.) I could never thank her enough for this. My Grandmother is one of the important people in my life. She is always there for me now matter what. I used to spend every weekend without fail with her. Not to mention every summer when I was growing up. We used to go " Garage Hopping" as she calls it. Every weekend we would get up bright and early and hit those sales. My mom used to yell at her telling her I have enough Barbies to last a lifetime. She is the one who taught me how to swim. She taught me how to wear makeup. I remember laying in the sun next to the pool for hours with her. And my cousin catching her skinny dipping cause what do you need a suit for at night. We watched Betty Boop cartoons all the time. She taught me how to be outgoing & friendly to everyone I meet. She raised me to be the person I am today. Everyone that has ever met her loves her. It tears me apart I am losing her now. But she is stubborn and she keeps holding on & Fighting. I have never met anyone as loving & as strong as my Grandmother. I can only hope that when I get older I am half the woman she is. I love her so very much and this saying has never been truer. She is and always will be my guardian Angel. I love you with every ounce of my soul & nothing can ever take that away!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, Sweetie.

    Reading this brought tears to my eyes again, like it did when I made the tag for you.

    I think you're an amazing person, just like your Grandmother. And I do think she's already very proud of you.=)

    You have grown to be amazing just like she is. And I think you already are half the woman she is & more than that half, to be honest. ;)

    No matter what, she'll always be with you & be a part of you.

    You are so fortunate to have her in your life. I may not know her, but I still thank her for everything she has done for you & what she has taught you- to be who you are today.

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And before I forget...
    *smacks head*

    I'm VERY fortunate to have you for my Sis.

    I consider myself blessed to know you & that we have gotten to know each other- thanks to a tube from Arthur Crowe, the band- HIM & some Finnish guy named Ville Valo. =P

    Love you, Sis!!

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete